In order for you to integrate Feefo reviews onto your website, you will need to know your merchant identifier. To find your merchant identifier, work through the following steps:
- Log in to the Feefo Hub.
- If you manage multiple Feefo accounts, use the global filter to select the correct account.
- The global filter will become active and display the account name underneath your login name.
- Clicking on the arrow at the end of the merchant name displays a dropdown that includes the merchant identifier.
- If the merchant identifier is longer than 21 characters (as in this example), it will be shortened. To see the full name, click on 'Business Details'.Note: If the merchant identifier is copied to your clipboard using the button at the end of the merchant identifier, the full name will be copied.
- The full merchant identifier can be found at the top of this page.
- An alternative method to access this information is to log in to the Feefo Hub, set your global filter as previously described and use the left-hand menu to access 'Settings > Business Details > Feefo Account Details'. The merchant identifier can be found at the top of this page.
- To copy this data to your clipboard, click on the button on the end of the merchant identifier.
- If the integration onto your website includes your customer's personal details (for example, their name or email address), you will also need your API key to authenticate the request. This data can also be found on this page.